Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GO KENDRA, GO KENDRA


I have to say the teasers for the Kendra show on E! get me PUMPED! First, I have to confess my love for her…she is hilarious and I’m very glad she was just signed for a second season. This week was wedding week episode, and it wouldn’t be a bridal shower without a playmate fashion show. Even granny got in on the action.

I give Bridget props for hiring the bridesmaids to strip, instead of some nasty man whores. As a bride-to-be, I can say that half my girls would NOT be up for that!

The Wedding was gorgeous as expected and at the Playboy mansion. Could it be because Hugh Hefner spotted the entire bill? As much as he won’t admit it, I’m pretty sure he had a favorite “Girl Next Door”. When Kendra walked down the aisle, it had to be a quarter mile…put that in your workout log Kendra. Then, when she proceeded to vows, being the Kendra everyone knows and loves, she kept forgetting what the judge told her to repeat and proceeded to crack up about it. That was a huge LOL.

Overall, the whole day was over-the-top. She makes every girl wish she had a sugar grandpa like Hugh to make her feel like a princess on her big day. Oh-and Hank Baskett looked hot too.

I look forward to seeing how she will handle motherhood in the upcoming episodes. As long as she keeps her spunkiness alive, she will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment